S7 E5 – Kyle Beach vs The Chicago Blackhawks, and Maple Leafs’ Marner is in his head
In this Episode, we talk about the mental health of players. The Kyle Beach situation with the Chicago Blackhawks organization from the statements released by Patrick Kane and Jonathan Toews as well as what needs to change in the game. Also delve deep into the Toronto Maple Leafs on this weeks Team Iso, Mitch Marner’s focus, and Morgan Rielly’s new long term eight year contract.
|Jay Zawaski – Blackhawks Insider @Audacy||@jayzawaski|
|Joe Brand – Studio host covering the Blackhawks on @WGNRadio||@Joe_Brand1|
|Аlex Hobson – Co-host of Sticks in the 6ix Podcast||@HobsonA16|
|Nick Barden – Marlies Beat Reporter for The Leafs Nation||@nickbarden|
Trending Now: Kyle Beach Situation
Jay Zawaski and Joe brand open up about how the situation is being handled:
- What the update of the situation is between Kyle Beach’s lawyers and the Blackhawks organization
- Patrick Kane and Jonathan Toews poor reactions and comments
- How fans feel about the team and how much they care Kane’s hat trick
- Will ex-head coach Joel Quenneville ever coach in the NHL again?
Team Iso: Toronto Maple Leafs
Nick Barden and Alex Hobson breakdown:
- Is Morgan Rielly’s deal a hometown discount for the Maple Leafs
- Does Mitch Marner deserve his 10.9 million dollar contract
- Is Jack Campbell capable of playing a full season while still putting up the numbers he has as a Maple Leafs thus far
- Which prospects from the Toronto Marlies could be brought up
- What is the timetable on Ilya Mikheyev, and who could come out of the line-up
- What is the update on Rodion Amirov
Are the Maple Leafs waisting money on Mitch Marner? by Peter Bojarinov
New Episodes Every week.
Follow us on Social Media :
Youtube: Jablam Sports
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE, SHARE, RATE, AND REVIEW US ON Apple Podcasts, google play, and Spotify.