S7 E12 – Kraken Goaltending, NHL Coaching Carousel
In this episode, we talk the NHL carousel, with coaches from Paul Maurice, Dave Lowry, to Mike Yeo and Bruce Boudreau. We go deep in this weeks Team ISO discussing what is wrong with the Seattle Kraken’s goaltending, what they need to fix there, and how the defence is playing.
Stay to the end of the episode for an important update to the podcast.
|Jennifer Chefaro – 20+ years coaching/training in hockey||@ShootwAuthority|
|Mitchell Clinton – Jets TV Host||@MitchellClinton|
|Andy Eide – Covers the Kraken for NHL.com, @710ESPNSeattle and on @sound_hockey||@AndyEide|
|Nick Gismondi – Analyst, reporter covering the Seattle Kraken||@NickGismondi|
Trending Now: NHL Coaching Carousel (2:15)
Jennifer Chefaro and Mitchell Clinton discuss NHL coaching carousel:
- Ex-Jets head coach Paul Maurice press conference
- What Maurice meant to the organization, players, and fans
- What is new intern head coach Dave Lowry’s resume
- What it might be for father Dave Lowry coaching Adam Lowry
- New coaching: Bruce Boudreau factor in Vancouver
- New coaching: Why teams get up to play for their new leader
Team Iso: Seattle Kraken: (23:20)
Andy Eide, and Nick Gismondi breakdown the kraken:
- What is the primary reason the Kraken aren’t winning enough
- Why their goaltending hasn’t been up to par
- How to fix Philipp Grubauer and their netminding
- Why Carson Soucy is underrated
- What to expect from Jeremy Lauzon
- Why Brandon Tanev has been that X-factor this season
- How soon could you see Matthew Beniers in a Kraken jersey
- What type of talent is Beniers and Ryker Evans
We didn’t get to discuss the Tanner Kero injury and suspension to Brett Connolly. Please drop us a comment or message here or on socials about the hit, suspension, or Stars’ Joe Pavelski’s post game reaction. (here is some video)
Thanks to our guests; Nick is always a blast coming on, he’s been huge for myself and others in our hockey community. Same for Mitchell and Jennifer for coming on again talking Jets and coaching. Also to Andy for finally getting him on the show, he and the rest had a lot of fun talking hockey.
Before we go, I want to just say a few words. I’m dealing with neuropathy and some health issues. It’s a long story. If you can just one thing to support me. Please share and subscribe to this episode on social media, and tag @jablamSports and myself. We’ll have our merchandise shop up and running in March. please pick something up then. Even a Jablam Sports Hockey Card image, jerseys and hats will be available.
Stay healthy, and strong.
New Episodes Every week.
Follow us on Social Media :
Youtube: Jablam Sports
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE, SHARE, RATE, AND REVIEW US ON Apple Podcasts, google play, and Spotify.