S7 E10 – Alain Vigneault Out, Mike Yeo In Flyers, Hot Panthers, Money Jack Hughes
In this Episode, we dive deep into the coaching changes in Philadelphia and Vancouver, how well the Florida Panthers are playing and the big New Jersey Devils resigning of Jack Hughes.
|David Dwork – Covers the Florida Panthers @WPLGLocal10 and on the podcast @ChirpingTheCats.||@DavidDwork|
|Robert Aitken Jr. – Sportswriter at North Jersey and The Record Sports||@RobertAitkenJr|
|Jason Myrtetus – Covers the Philadelphia Flyers, and is on the pre/intermission and post game show.||@jasonmyrt|
|Adam Kimelman – Deputy managing editor NHL.com.||@NHLAdamK|
Trending Now: Hot Panthers (2:03)
David Dwork joins to discuss:
- Does Aaron Ekblad deserve to be in the Norris conversation
- Why are the Panthers better this year
Trending Now: Money Jack Hughes (2:03)
Robert Aitken Jr explains:
- When will Jack Hughes live up to his new contract
- What is Hughes potential
Hughes signs eight-year, $64 million contract with Devils – NHL.com article
Trending Now: Jason Spezza (2:03)
Both David Dwork and Robert Aitken Jr breakdown:
- How long should Jason Spezza get suspended for
- When will the NHL crack down on dirty plays
Team Iso: Philadelphia Flyers (25:48)
Adam Kimelman and Jason Myrtetus open up about:
- What could have head coach Alain Vigneault done differently
- Can new interim head coach Mike Yeo become the official coach
- Where can the Flyers get more scoring from
- When and who could get traded
I’d like to thank guests Adam and Jason for really getting into the real problems with the Flyers, as well letting the broad street fans know to hold off of any big trade changes. Thanks to David for always having time to jump on the show, and for Robert to have plenty to say including the old guard on coaches.
Giroux not thinking about waiving no-move clause with Flyers slumping – Adam Kimelman piece
New Episodes Every week.
Follow us on Social Media :
Youtube: Jablam Sports
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE, SHARE, RATE, AND REVIEW US ON Apple Podcasts, google play, and Spotify.