S05 E14 – AHO Qualifying Round Preview
In this episode, Logan @Hogey99 and Peter @Russian98 give you their Qualifying round predictions and updates early on in each series.
Trending Now (1:25)
- We talk about the Muzzin injury
- Tell you how we feel about the Tkachuk skate cut and injury to Scheifele
- And let you know if Vintage Carey Price is back
- Islanders (31:51) – Rob Taub @RTaub_ writer for @IslesBlog talks about how Isles have gotten a great effort from all 4 lines. How huge Eberle and Kuhnhackl have been so far, and how well they’ve played in the 2nd half of the games.
- Panthers (40:19) – David Dwork @DavidDwork Covers the team for @WPLGLocal10 and has the podcast @ChirpingTheCats. He tells you how Florida could come back in the series and how it’s not at all Bobrovsky’s fault. We discuss the way too many penalties the team is taking and what changes Coach Q might do for the next game.
- Hurricanes (46:44) – Omar Abdelgawad @Tiberious_Nero a writer and editor for @CardiacCane and Co-Host of @RedvolutionR Podcast. We talk about how amazing Sebastian Aho is, and how underrated Jaccob Slavin has become. Also how Coach BrindAmour leads his team by example and what the team will do with a week off till next round.